Today we’re bringing a major update to the extension on Firefox with the following improvements and new features:
- New icon for the extension
- More user-friendly popup menu
- Enhanced capture functionality
- More image annotation tools
- New Record feature for screen recording
- Cloud storage and share link for recordings
Below is brief how-to guide to the new Record feature. Please note that sign-in is required to record and save screen videos. To record a screen video, basic steps are as follow.
- click the extension icon to open the popup menu
- select Record screen video or Camera only based on your needs
- click Start Recording in the new tab that appears after step 2
- click select Window or Screen then select one
- come back to the tab that shows recording status and click Stop
You can get a shareable link right after finishing your recording to share with your teammates, clients, friends and families, etc.
Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any technical issues. We’d love to hear your feedback!